posting in the forums
• Only registered members of newszap.com can post in the forums. To register, click the "join" link at the top of the screen.
• If you're a member and already logged in to the newszap.com front page, you'll have to log in again to access the forums. Use the login menu at the top of the screen.
• Click on the name of the forum you wish to access.
• To create a new post, use the "New Post" button in the upper left.
• To reply to a post, use the "Reply" button in the drop-down menu in the bottom-right corner of the post.
• Posts cannot be edited once they are posted, so review your words carefully before posting.
• To view a topic thread, click on the name.
• To view the posts in that thread, click the topic thread title.
• To insert an image, click the "Insert/Edit Image" button and enter a URL to link to the image.
• To insert a hyperlink, highlight the text you want to turn into a hyperlink, click the "Insert/ Edit Link" button and type the URL of the hyperlink.Posts that violate the terms of service should be reported to email@example.com. Nobody other than the registered members and visitors to the forums monitors posts. The webmaster team can only react to complaints about specific postings. To report an objectionable post, click the "Report Abuse" button available in the drop down menu I the lower-right corner. Using this button will trigger an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will identify the specific post and its location. The webmaster team cannot accept or return telephone calls because of our need to document all communications in writing. The "Forums" link at the top of the page will take you back to the top level of the forums. The "Home" link will take you back to the newszap.com front page.
about the forumsAll postings on or linked from the site, including uploaded files, PDFs and other documents and materials, are the sole responsibility of the person or entity from whom the content originated. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, posting, linked material, photo or any content placed here by users of this site. By registering with this site, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your postings, uploads and/or links; and that you indemnify and hold harmless these forums and all their agents and employees with respect to any claim based upon the appearance and/or transmission of your postings, uploads and/or links or any other material you cause to appear on this site. You also agree that: (1) you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, to the content you provide and the rights to use it; (2) you will not post or upload any material, or link to any material, which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law; (3) you will not post any advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes and solicitations, or any other material considered commercial (at non-commercial sites).
the member pledgeWhen individuals register to become eligible to post comments in the newszap.com public forums, they agree to abide by the following pledge: As a member of the newszap.com forums, I will: 1. Share comments about public issues, and not engage in personal attacks, threats, online bullying or commercial spam. 2. Keep my comments within the bounds of fair play and civility. (I can disagree with others in a courteous manner, without being disagreeable about it.) 3. Express my own opinions but keep an open mind to find value in what others have to say. 4. Uphold the forum's standards by encouraging others to raise the level of discourse, and by alerting email@example.com of postings that violate this pledge. Strict enforcement of the Member Pledge is the only way to ensure that citizens will have a forum in which to discuss public issues without being subjected to personal attacks, harassment or bullying. To report a post that violates the pledge, use the "Report Abuse" button in the bottom-right corner of the post. For other questions about the forums, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions or e-mail the webmaster team.
Have a question for the newszap help desk? fill out the form below.